Hi,
[snip]
>A lithium AAA battery electrode is:
>
>   - Diameter: 10.5 to 11.6 millimeters
>   - Height: 4.8 to 5.6 millimeters
>   - Positive electrode surface area: 0.1 to 0.2 square centimeters
>   - Negative electrode surface area: 0.2 to 0.3 square centimeters

First, you should ask yourself why they would give a battery a height of about
30 mm, if the electrodes are only 4.8 to
5.6 mm in height.
If the diameter is about 1 cm, then the circumference is about 3 cm, multiplied
by a height of about 1/2 cm, gives an
area of about 1.5 sq. cm, not a fraction of a sq. cm. However, I suspect that
the concept of area is a bit irrelevant at
the atomic scale in a battery, as the ions actually migrate into one of the
electrodes in a Lithium ion battery IIRC.

In short, I wouldn't trust these figures.
[snip]
Buy electric cars and recharge them from solar panels on your roof.