EVOs, HUTCHISON, AND ANCIENT MEGALITHIC TECH

Hi all, long time. Sorry about the length of this, hope some of you will
take a moment to look through it. Warning: contains significant speculation
and some video links, (no affiliation to links).

For some time I've been fascinated by anomalous ancient stone working
techniques. The spread of information on the subject over the last couple of
decades due to the internet and video, TV like Ancient Mysteries, Graham
Hancock etc., has exposed the public to the fact and depth of these
mysteries despite the ever-present overburden of academic resistance, grift,
and woo.

There's been lots of theories over the years of sound, geopolymers, aliens,
etc., and more lately, some sort of electromagnetic effect. Conditions in
and around rock crystals are often affected by both EM and sound, perhaps
not always through just piezoelectricity. Browns gas has also been proposed
as a cutting technique since the melted surface containing transmutations
has been found in some samples of the vitrified cut surfaces from various
ruins which are similar to BG-burned samples of the same material.

Although these proposed theories do lean towards explanations for cut and
finish, the big elephant in the room is still on the loose: how did they
*raise* and *transport* these damn things? Another slightly smaller elephant
is the almost capricious manner with which numerous large and repeated cuts
were made both at quarries and in removed material - it was easy for them.
That last one often doesn't become so apparent until you've been looking at
this for a while and can see the larger context of the total extent and
volume of this work globally, as well as within individual sites.

I've had some ideas about this, and in the last few years I've actually "cut
metal" and casually tried something. I got weak but interesting results, and
I'd like to refine the experiment and keep careful records before discussing
particulars publicly, but to the point of this post:

There's a video out on YouTube now under the "Versadoco" account:

https://youtu.be/884rjnOSnbI

Some ideas that I think are new to the megalith mysteries are presented
there which might seem familiar to Vortexians - Ken Shoulders' EVOs, and the
softening, melting, and occasionally levitation effects described by John
Hutchison.

The best explanation is the one that addresses the unknown causes for *all*
the features of a phenomenon, and for the moment, this one looks pretty
interesting to me. I noticed long ago how dried pottery clay in rehydration
will mimic features of some Hutchison effect samples where they soften,
split and crumble distinctively before melting. In clay it's water molecules
soaking in between the grains and ionically defeating the small bonds
between them. In Hutchison's materials, is it EVOs or excess free charge
content accumulated around the grains? In the stone artifacts, that could
explain effects attributed by some to Brown gas since accumulated charge or
EVOs are also present.

Still missing is the practical method for EVO/charge generation the
mysterious masons actually used, which if known, should be easily duplicable
since there is an implied low-tech nature to this. The video fumbles and
punts on that crucial topic, IMO. But at least there's no need for aliens or
complex high tech.

I speculate that powerful (i.e. LOUD and long duration) acoustics were used
for charge generation (or more likely acquisition from the environment), and
manipulation and concentration through cymatics, hopefully without JH's
personal presence required as some have suggested. With large stones
containing a gigantic internal space charge you might be able to cut and
shape them with copper tools using Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)*,
then raise and transport and them using the enormous electric fields from
all that trapped charge coupling (against) the ground plane. Resonate, chop,
float, stack, discharge. If true, big implications for various modern
industries, obviously.

*Here's a link to a practical modern example of using EDM on a pre-charged
dielectric instead of the usual current-connected metal target material.
Internal charging is via linear accelerator (kinetic not acoustic), but a
simple manual bulk EDM-style technique is shown. Scroll down to the video:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Criticalelectron?ref=mini_mfts_name
<https://www.etsy.com/shop/Criticalelectron?ref=mini_mfts_name&listing_id=14
64572835> &listing_id=1464572835

Thoughts?