Yes I remember, but I was not familiar enough with magnetic levitation to
appreciate that his configuration defied conventional expectations.
Sometimes it can be a struggle to find an audience that is knowledgeable
enough to see the significance of a novel observation performed with
rudimentary tools.

Harry