Hi,
[snip]
>Wonderful!!
>
>See:
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtPZR55r30

A few comments:-

1) I seem to recall someone else having used Calcium Oxide before.

2) Perhaps unrelated, but 36 microns is the wavelength of a photon with an
energy of 0.034 eV. If this is divided by the
fine structure constant (alpha) we get an energy of 4.72 eV which is slightly
larger than the dissociation energy of the
H2 molecule. (This may explain why the Calcium Oxide crystal can't be larger
than 36 microns.)
A further division by alpha yields 646.745 eV which is close to the value that
Prof. Leif Holmlid associates with what
he calls H0.

3) I saw somewhere on the Net, that someone showed that the masses of
fundamental particles are linked by the fine
structure constant. Perhaps alpha is the size reduction you get when you wrap a
photon into a self reinforcing
structure?

Buy electric cars and recharge them from solar panels on your roof.