Are you referring to the same reaction Prof. Leif Holmlid was talking about?

There is only one physics = reality.
Santilli, Mills,Holmlid all see the same shrunken hydrogen. Without the H*/D*
step there is no CF/LENR.
For certain coatings we see X-ray spectra in the range from 4keV..16keV (our
CsI PMT limit) what indicates that e.g. D*-D* undergoes certain partly
reversible fusion steps. One thing we try to find out are the quantization
steps between D*,D*',D*''. Some spectra did tell its 6keV but this was within
powders. Holmlid believes in 1,4,16,64x steps what would mean 1,4,16keV. So 4
D*-D* would promote 1 D*'D*'.

What is interesting about this is the fact that the half live goes down for lower
energy D*'' but only noticeable if you have a catalyst. The calculated half live
for D*-D* is about 23 hours what matches well with some P&F results (long ramp
up). But this is speculation until we have better = more controlled experiments.

J.W.

Are you referring to the same reaction Prof. Leif Holmlid was talking about?

--
Jürg Wyttenbach
Bifangstr. 22

+41 44 760 14 18