From: Frederick Sparber
To: vortex-l
Sent: 3/15/2006 1:05:56 AM
Subject: Re: Electronium (*e-) Enrichment in Biological Transmutations?

The ocean salt spray (14.7 PSI Beta-Atmosphere?) allows for the generation of  positron-emitting Sodium-22 by

spallation of neutrons off sodium or magnesium by cosmic rays.

This might explain the strange 4.5 to 1  Na/K ratio in Sea Water

Calcium forms carbonates that are less soluble in water than similar Magnesium  compounds.

The White Cliffs of Dover and Environs  (British Isles) are sedimentary in origin.  :-)

Fred

Sodium:

http://www.webelements.com/webelements/elements/text/Na/geol.html

Magnesium:

http://www.webelements.com/webelements/elements/text/Mg/geol.html

Potassium:

http://www.webelements.com/webelements/elements/text/K/geol.html

Calcium:

http://www.webelements.com/webelements/elements/text/Ca/geol.html

http://www.rexresearch.com/goldfein/goldfein.htm

U.S. Army Mobility Equipment Research & Development Command, Ft. Belvoir, VA
Report 2247 (May 1978)

Abstract ~  "The purpose of the study was to determine whether recent disclosures of elemental transmutations occurring in biological entities have revealed new possible sources of energy. The works of Kervran, Komaki, and others were surveyed; and it was concluded that, granted the existence of such transmutations (Na to Mg, K to Ca, and Mn to Fe), then a net surplus of energy was also produced. A proposed mechanism was described in which Mg-Adenosine Triphosphate (MgATP), located in the mitochondrion of the cell, played a double role as an energy producer. In addition to the widely accepted biochemical role of MgATP in which it produces energy as it disintegrated part by part, MgATP can also be considered to be a cyclotron on a molecular scale. The MgATP when placed in layers one atop the other has all the attributes of a cyclotron in accordance with the requirements set forth by E.O. Lawr! ! ence, inventor of the cyclotron.?

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=2002ApPhL..81.1098K&db_key=PHY&data_type=HTML&format=

Abstract~ "We have investigated effects of electric fields on the yield of secondary electron emission (SEE) from the primary electron bombardment on magnesium oxide (MgO) covering vertically grown multiwalled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs). We observe that the yield of SEE increases up to at least 22 000 at a special condition. The strong local field generated by the sharp tip of vertically grown MWCNTs accelerates secondary electrons generated by primary electrons. This eventually gives rise to so called Townsend avalanche effect, generating huge number of secondary electrons in a MgO film. Emission mechanism for such a high SEE will be further discussed with energy spectrum analysis."