*"With a Carnot cycle/heatpump combination you cannot reach > 100%"*

If we just assume that the second law is correct, then you are correct,
that it cannot.

But if I ask you why not when there is a thermal potential 2, 3 or 30 times
larger (OR MORE, technically a case for a COP+EER of 60 can be made based
on a published paper's claim of COP only being 30) than it would be created
by say a resistor with the same input energy...

And when the thermal potential between the hot and cold side can with such
an extremely high COP be arbitrarily large due to cascaded heatpumps...  So
we are not limited to a low thermal potential, not that that should matter
because as I have shown the maximum theoretical efficiency of conversion of
heat to mechanical energy is linear due to the ideal gas law having a
linear relationship between temperature and pressure.

Then how would it be logically impossible to convert more of the thermal
potential energy (when I have shown relative to the thermal potential
Carnot Efficiency allows potentially 100% conversion efficiency! and real
world heat engines can hit 66%) than the input?

Not possible to convert a mere 1.6%, that's right with a Coefficient of
Performance of 60 (including the EER) we would only need 1.6% to loop it!

So we have only few possibilities, one is that the Coefficient of
Performance of heatpumps that has been reported is wildly inaccurate and it
would need to be that the combined COP+EER was limited to no more than the
maximum theoretical efficient heat engine efficiency, as the maximum
theoretical efficiency based on the thermal potential (not the gross
thermal energy on the hot side) I have shown to be actually 100% then this
means heatpumps don't work, but there too we would have a problem as the
heat from the hot side of a heat pump would need to be LESS than just using
a resistive heater because the "waste" cold side represents half of the
thermal potential difference!  And even if this were claimed it is
problematic as logically/theoretically heat pumps have a 100% theoretical
efficiency as a resistive load (put the hot and cod output of a heatpump in
a box so the 2 outputs mingle and cancel and you should still have by the
time no sound escapes the box about the same efficiency as a resistor) but
this is an ADDITIONAL 100% to the action as a heat pump!

So a heat pump with a COP of 1 really has a COP+EER+Resistive/friction
output of 3!
Normally the heatpump makes a little use of the thermal output by soaking
up some of the heat output from the compressor which I'm sure is why the
COP on the hot side is a  bit higher than the EER on the cold side.

Another is that the Efficiency of real world heat pumps and even
theoretically perfect heatpumps is way too high, I have shown conclusively
that the maximum theoretical (Carnot's Ideal...) heat engine efficiency
relative to the thermal potential is actually 100%.
As such in theory if heat pumps have ANY total thermal output from the
addition of the cold side, the hot side and the resistive output that
exceeds the thermal potential from a mere resistive load (assuming
resistive loads are not somehow less than 100% efficient) then the second
law CANNOT stand!  And yet how can the COP+EER+Resistive/frictional heating
be only 100% when the Resistive part should be 100% all by itself and the
COP is claimed to be as much as 30 times greater and the EER would be
another roughly 30 times...

Or the second law is in practice able to be violated even if in theory it
can't be!

While thinking about this I found an additional problem that I don't think
can be answered, above I made an assumption that didn't sit quite right.
If we have a gas and we raise it's temperature by say 100 Kelvin and we get
5 PSI and this pushes on a piston we get a certain amount of mechanical
energy based on a given force over a given distance.

If we input twice as much thermal energy it's increase in temperature is
doubled to 200 Kelvin and this leads to a doubling in pressure as the ideal
gas law would predict and the piston moves in effect double the distance to
equalize pressure and so it does double the mechanical work?  Nope, it does
4 times!?

But we have double the energy input and x4 the mechanical energy out!?
If we double it again, we get x16 times more output for 4 times more input
energy!

I ran this by an LLM, we even looked at it as a spring to verify,
compressing a spring a millimeter at a time assuming a linear increase in
pressure of half a pound per mm (why not mix units willy-nilly) compressing
it over 1cm and increasing the pressure to 5 lb of force took a quarter of
the energy that it took to compress it 2cm increasing it to 10 lb of force.

Therefore the energy a spring needs to be compressed or delivers as it is
decompressed increases by square of the pressure!
But thermal energy increases pressure in a linear relationship!

This will create the ILLUSION of the misunderstood Carnot Efficiency where
a higher thermal difference will create a dramatically more efficient heat
engine not because low grade heat can't be converted efficiently but
because the conservation of energy seemingly doesn't apply thermal
conversion at all UNLESS I and apparently science it terribly wrong about
the thermal capacity of a gas at a constant density being generally
constant (unless there is phase change or very low pressures and temps
where the ideal gas law is known to fail).

And please, explain to me where I am wrong about this one, this one is
fresh and I am more that happy to be corrected, but there is also evidence
among the many claims of Free Energy that indicates that an engine run from
electricity is possible, I just assumed it required some very weird
physics, turn out physics might just be weird enough as is!

Jonathan