The interesting point is that despite lack of market value for the tech, it
seems to actually violate long standing physical laws plus there seems to be an
intrinsic window where the actual gain is around 50 percent over input

The heat pump, in contrast,  merely taps environmental heat and there is no
physical anomaly

This situation is somewhat like the Griggs pump scenario of many decades ago...
... in that there apparently is a real anomaly but only a small market for low
grade heat

To my knowledge, the cavitation tech and real gain of Griggs has never been
debunked

     Jed Rothwell wrote:

 Nicholas Palmer <greendirectionconsult...@googlemail.com> wrote:

If it can only manage a COP of 1.5-2.5, it's not as effective  as a heat pump...

Yes. 1.5 has no practical use. Still, 50 W excess is good because it can be
measured with confidence. I think they said the results are "consistent." If
they can make it happen every time, "consistently" with about the same
magnitude, then I would say it is important progress.
One of the articles says it is not ready for practical applications yet. I
suppose they realize that 100 W in, 150 W out has no useful applications.