Jones.

You picked up on the 137 contact points of  (Crotalus cerastes Particlaes)
didn't you?  :-)

Particle Wavelength Lambda = hc/E = circumference of "frictionless jar".
containing said snake
Frequency f = c/lambda = 1.23e20 Hz for electron or positron.
Displacement current I = q*f =19.68 amperes
q = C*V = (eo*lambda = 2.155e-23 farad) * V = 1.6e-19 coulombs
V= (E/0.5*2.155e-23)^1/2 = 8.7e4 Volts
But I = V/Zo (Zo = 377 ohms)  = 230.7 amperes and 230.7/19.68 = 11.726 =
(137.03)^1/2. ???

Fred

http://www.ucs.louisiana.edu/~brm2286/locomotn.htm

"Sidewinding is used by many snakes crawling on smooth or slippery
surfaces, but is best known in the sidewinder rattlesnake (Crotalus
cerastes) and a few desert vipers of Africa and Asia. Sidewinding is
similar to lateral undulation in the pattern of bending, but differs in
three critical ways: First, each point along the body is sequentially
placed in static (rather than sliding) friction with the substrate. Second,
segments of the body are lifted off the ground between the regions in
static contact with the ground. Thus, the body sort of rolls along the
ground from neck to tail, forming a characteristic track (that is
proportional to body length) in sand; after being lifted off the ground and
set down again a short distance away, the front part of the body begins a
new track while the rear part of the body completes the old track. Third,
because of the static contact and lifting of the body, the snake travels
roughly diagonally relative to the tracks it forms on the ground. Muscle
activity during sidewinding is similar to that in lateral undulation except
that some muscles are also active bilaterally in the regions of trunk
lifting."

Jones Sidewinder Beene wrote.