At 03:20 pm 20/03/2006 +1100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>[snip]
>>Or even one come to that - a string of ones and zeros.
>>One doesn't have to use the three Cartesian coordinates
>>to define space. one could use the locations along a big
>>ball of wool. It may not be so convenient but is would be
>>just as effective.
>
>You're ball of wool is still 3 dimensional.
>
>Regards,
>
>Robin van Spaandonk

Of course it is. I'm well aware of that.   8-)
And a chess board is a lot of black squares on a white
ground. But it is also a lot of white squares on a
black ground. Can't you see that?

You should really read those marvellous books on
mathematics by W W Sawyer and let some fresh air
into your stuffy three dimensional prison cell. ;-)

Frank

Frank

("You're ball of wool" - I deny it. <g> )