In a message dated 3/9/2006 7:01:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes, this is the basis of Sir Grimer's Beta-atmosphere conjecture.
However, if you actually read the posts (input vs. output) on this list
you would know this.

Regards,

Terry
I tried to find the above conjecture at the vortex-l email archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/ but the find search engine does not work.  Then I did a complete word search of the VortexB
  • 2001 - present (.txt) (large!)  and could not find anything.  I then I did a google search and the only thing I could find with Sir Gimmer was below:
    Northvegr - Sigurd the Dragon-Slayer
    Sir Grimmer & Sir Germer They push away from shore; Wild the storm-wind waxes, & loud the billows roar. GRIMILD'S REVENGE 191 ...
    www.northvegr.org/lore/sigurd/033.php - 38k - Cached - Similar pages