Jed Rothwell wrote:

I added a few more delicious quotes from Feshbach and others.

Skeptics keep deleting this article. If you look for it but it has gone, let me know and I will restore it.

I do not understand why the skeptics are so upset, since I have carefully represented their views and quoted their leaders verbatim. You'd think they would feel honored.

You are upsetting their pet paradigm Jed. Their behavior is similar to the behavior of religious people how believe that they are on a mission for God. One need look no farther than the rantings of Parksie to see it.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---