At 09:21 pm 12/05/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>It's a bet, a gamble as is all stock. Somebody will put up 2 mil to learn if
>a prototype can be built. If it is built, some more mney will be needed to
>learn if it works. Then some more money will be needed to see it it will
>hold up in service, then more money needed to sell liscenses and finally
>more money needed to make money. Everything screams the idea is great.
>.If it is for real, the Koreans will be making a knockoff in China before
>the poor Finn get started. Thats the way business works in the real world.
>
>I have a rubber band motor that will be a winner.. Lets see... Frost and
>Sullivan may be the people to contact. They are hand holders for a fee.
>Richard

I must admit - I'm more than a bit suspicious of consultants like
Frost and Sullivan, too. Pilkington Brothers got no less than four
sets of consultants to approve their launch of Glass-Reinforced
Cement. I said PB were mad and that GRC would fail when the strain
capacity ran out at 5 years. Somewhat to my surprise and enormous
schadenfreude GRC failed right on time.   8-)

Frank