That folks , is the real problem hindering the advance of CF.. sell some and somebody will build some.

Well... Not quite.  You have to "Make something the dogs will eat - at least a little..." and sell them.  Then somebody will build some more.  And more "dogs will eat". Then somebody will build some more.  Then somebody will build some more... etc., etc.  Look at the automobile industry.

The biggest hurdle is to get cold fusion out of the talk-talk-fuss-fuss, stage and into the sell-sell stage.  But there has to be "something the dogs will eat."  (Not being insulting; it's simply a good metaphor.)

P.