Mike Carrell wrote:

> Tesla did not 'pump energy into the earth'. He had a large antenna atop
his
> Colorado transmitter and the idea was to pump energy into the cavity
formed
> by the earth and the conductive ionosphere. Reportedly he was able to
light
> a lamp at some distance without a wired connection. "Lamp" in this
context
> does not necessarily mean an incandescent lamp, which has low resistance,
> but could be any of several versions of high frequency 'lamps' which
Tesla
> demonstrated at various times. Supposedly his backers withdrew support
when
> they realized that there would be no way to meter and charge for the
power
> drawn. Tesla's system would have generated enormous broad spectrum radio
> noise which would have prevented the growth of AM radio broadcasting. The
RF
> energy density would currently be regarded as a health hazard.

Judging by the Tesla Cults that pervade the Internet, I think Tesla himself
was/is a health hazard.

OTOH, CQ up in Canada seems to be in good health. :-)

A recent survey stated that "Canadians are in better health than Americans".

Could this be because Canadians that get sick, just die quick?

Fred