Hi,

New to the group.  I just became interested and aware, of the Hilsch
Vortex tube.  Glad to see an active group, dedicated to discussion of
this and other energy devices.

Regarding the Vortex tube, does anyone here have a working model of one?
Did you buy it or did you make it?  And what sorts of temperatures are
you getting from the cold and hot sides?  And what are you using to
supply the compressed air?

Has anyone ever thought about using a bicycle pump to give it short
bursts of compressed air?  If so, what were your results?  If not, why
didn't it work?

But one more thing about the Perendev magnetic motor... Really, it
sounds do-able.  I watched the video of it and it seemed to behave in a
way consistent with how I've always been aware magnets behave.  Has
anyone tried to replicate the Perendev magnetic motor?

Thanks!!
Anthony