On 8/1/06, Frederick Sparber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 "A solution of carbon dioxide in an aqueous solvent having electrolyte
dissolved therein is electrolyzed utilizing a molybdenum cathode. Faradaic
efficiency is generally quite high and without detectable corrosion."

"In accordance with the present invention the above reaction is carried out
utilizing a molybdenum cathode. A molybdenum cathode can reduce carbon
dioxide to methanol selectively and with up to 80 to 100% faradaic
efficiency. Such reductions can occur, for example, at -0.7 V vs. SCE at pH
4.2, only 160 mV negative of the standard potential corrected for pH."

Am I reading this correctly?  We can make fuel from greenhouse gas?

Terry