On 8/2/06, Jones Beene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Whoa... that might be a bit hasty. I think you will see a 30%
boost if the device is properly built and sized, etc. but there
are so many unanswered questions about long term corrosion, etc.

John Steck mentioned this briefly. If the valves go prematurely,
then all the savings and more are quickly eaten up.

... at least get a big product liability insurance policy !!

Geeze, you sound like an attorney. ;-)

We will start with his oldest vehicle which he can no longer
depreciate.  He knows the risks.  The rewards far outweigh his risk.
Even a 10% improvement pays back in a little over a year.

I mainly want to see if there's any difference due to "charging".

Terry