Thanks Robin, I thought I had typed kW but missed the mistake. Well spotted. Damn Dyslexia.

Robin van Spaandonk wrote:

+1000:
Hi,
[snip]
If it is 500 mW / cc [0.5 watts/ litre] then I have about a hundred

Actually 0.5 kW / L. (A mW is a milli-Watt, not a microwatt).
Clearly there are millions of applications for it (i.e. just about
everything that uses power).

applications for it.
One key question is whether it generates gyroscopic forces; that could make it hard to use on a vehicle.

Not at all, just use them in pairs that compensate for one
another. Besides cars already contain fly-wheels, and they don't
cause any problems. The new Tesla electric car has a single
electric motor which also rotates, and that doesn't cause a
problem.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/