-0500:
Hi,
[snip]
>From my perspective it seems conceivable that fast and efficient "EM Drives"
>could open up commercial space exploration of the asteroid belt, where
>everyone knows that's where the next Gold Gush is likely to exist in the form
>unlimited raw materials just waiting to be mined.
>
>Sometimes I wish I was 20 years old again.

While true that the asteroids will one day be mined, I doubt the
resultant products will come back to Earth. No point. We have more
than adequate raw materials here already. We just need cheap
energy to recycle them, and also to make low grade ore deposits
economical.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/