Keith,

Drop Roger Shawyer for a second. Have you seen Steve Burn's recent paper?
He suggests that to increase gravitational mass we reduce the phase velocity. I thought I was confused before. (Phase velocity. Group velocity. FTL / No FTL.)

http://www.geocities.com/sburns808/SWMass.pdf
GRAVITATIONAL MASS EMULATION WITH A REDUCED

PHASE VELOCITY STANDING WAVE

Steve Burns

9/13/2006

INTRODUCTION:

A possible link between gravitational mass and an

electromagnetic standing wave is explored. A rotating standing

wave emulates matter as a self-captured EM wave (1). Reducing

wave phase velocity increases mass in the classical sense of

m=E/v2. Here we will explore a way to electrically generate a

rotating standing wave with reduced phase velocity in order to

verify mass increase.

Colin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Nagel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>