Vorts, during your copious amounts of free time:

There are numerous free Google Videos (both in MAC/Window format as well as
in IPOD format) ready for download. There's a fun category that deals with
alternative/free energy topics as well.

One of my favorites was a general survey on "free energy" devices, an hour
and fifty minute presentation including interviews and "FE" demonstrations
from all sorts of obscure and perhaps not-so-obscure inventors, including
demonstrations of the mysterious Hutchison effect. Some of the names you
will recognize, including a series of interviews with the late Eugene
Mallove. There were also plenty of demonstrations from other less well-known
inventors where, well, I wonder what has happened to them and their
contraptions. No doubt, they have been abducted. <grin>

Go to Google's new "video" link and key in:

"Free Energy The Race to Zero Point Energy."

I believe this particular production is about 10 years old.

I found it was easier viewing when I downloaded and installed Google's
unique video player. It would be nice if Google's video format were at least
compatible with most other video players. At present, it isn't. Sigh.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.Zazzle.com/OrionWorks