Jones wrote,

First of all, the 'eureka moment' in question goes back further
than Archimedes - it is Mother-nature's idea - biomimicry at work.

Howdy Jones,

Surprising how many Texas A&M engineering school undergrads are now tracking  your posts on this subject via my secret code ring location under my keyboard. They asked me if I knew Jones.... I remarked that he lives over the other side of Eureka which is not even close to Dime Box.

Still believe that Schauberger's vortex windmill would be a good easy to make project with  fiberglas.

Richard