-0500:
Hi Richard,
[snip]
>Interesting point you make. We are struggling with the "how", that is how to
>place an antenna inside  the hollow center of a water vortex for microwaves.
>We have the "perfect eyewall" form by high speed rotation of the liquid using
>vacuum inducted air to stabilize the rotation.
[snip]
I suspect you meant:- "We are struggling with the "how", that is
how to place an antenna for microwaves inside  the hollow center
of a water vortex."

I don't really see the problem. Assuming your vortex is vertical,
why can't you just lower the antenna on a boom? However I'm more
interested in why you would want to do it in the first place? :)

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition provides the motivation,