AN OPEN LETTER TO RUSS GEORGE

Dear Mr. George,

It's been six months since we published our report in New Energy Times on your work and that of D2Fusion.

People in the CMNS community are still asking me – as recently as last week – if D2Fusion ever provided any form of response, either formal or informal, to our investigation. I tell them that we have not received any communication from you or D2Fusion, that you have not challenged our facts, our context or our representations.

Consequently, I've decided to send this open letter to you, by way of the CMNS and VORTEX lists, as I gather that many people are interested in your response to our report.

As I believe is well known, I made multiple statements, both to you privately, as well as to the CMNS community, that New Energy Times would afford you with the opportunity to rebut and respond. To date, you have elected not to do so.

I hope we all agree that a frank and forthright discussion is in the best interests of the CMNS community. Failing an open response by you to the significant issues raised by New Energy Times, it would seem reasonable and necessary to conclude that you find our investigation and findings rigorous and accurate.  Thank you for that and I wish you good luck and success in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Steve Krivit
Editor, New Energy Times

New Energy Times Five-Part Investigation Into D2Fusion:

http://newenergytimes.com/news/2006/NET16.htm#d21
http://newenergytimes.com/news/2006/NET16.htm#d22
http://newenergytimes.com/news/2006/NET16.htm#d23
http://newenergytimes.com/news/2006/NET16.htm#d24