Emacs!

Your best source for news and information on low energy nuclear reactions
November 10, 2006 -- Issue #19

ISSUE #19 is available online at http://newenergytimes.com/news/2006/NET19.htm

EDITORIALS AND OPINION
1.   Guest Editorial
2.   To the Editor
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.   The 13th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (ICCF-13)
4.   American Physical Society March Meeting
5.   Symposium on New Energy Technology at the American Chemical Society
6.   The 13th International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy Sciences (ICENES-2007)
ANALYSIS AND PERSPECTIVES
7.   Extraordinary Evidence
8.   The Galileo Project
9.   Brief Report on ASTIĀ’06 Workshop
10. PUBLICATIONS
11. SCIENCE AND ENERGY NEWS
12. BITS AND PIECES

New Energy Times (tm) is a project of New Energy Institute, an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation which provides information and educational services to help bring about the clean-energy revolution.

The New Energy Times (tm) newsletter, Web site, and documentary projects are made possible by the generous contributions of our sponsors and supporters.

We invite you to join with us in this effort to help bring a better future for all of earth's current and future residents.