Greetings Mike,

Would you be pleased to know that you are the first to find a flaw in our article? I am honored that it was found by you and I am not surprised considering your expert background.

"current" now reads "potential"

I'll run that B-field value by the team early next week and report back here with my findings.

Remind me to include you next time on the technical proofreading! :)

Steve