Howdy Vorts,

Nuff said about culturals and races.

Back in the US Navy WW2., a kid I knew from down around Corpus Christi Texas told of the fights he could start at the dance hall. Seems the small nearby farming communities were sorta "clannish". Orange Grove was all Dutch, San Patricio was Irish-Mex mix, Alice was German, Robstown was Czech, Kingsville  some part Jewish settlement... and so on . The dance hall was midway between the towns.

To get a fight started, my smartaleck kid friend would stand outside and shout to one of the guys inside saying... "did you hear what that Bohunk called you".. the fight would start in earnest.. all it takes is to play the card.. ethnic, culture and race..

Fun stuff.eh?  Back to talking about science  ideas.. the highest form of gossip!!!

Richard