-0800:
Hi,
[snip]
>Mike
>
>> The wasp in this ointment is that the F-P cell had lithium in
>> its electrolyte, and lithium is distinctly **not** a BLP
>> catalyst.
>
>Yes, agreed - but then again (even without a kludge that makes it
>a catalyst)- this goes to the original "straw man" argument of the
>HSG thread. That being:
>
>> Keep in mind: whether quantum mechanics is a correct theory is a
>> DIFFERENT question then whether or not Mills theory is a correct
>> theory. Even if Mills measurements could demonstrate
>> conclusively his fractional quantum states, his theory would
>> still be incorrect.
>
>And as it turns out, in the alternative hydrino theory of Arie de
>Geus, lithium is a hydrino catalyst.

Mills may not claim Li as a hydrino catalyst, but as I have
previously pointed out on this forum, it has a K shell x-ray
absorption energy of 54.7 eV, which IMO makes Li+ (at least),
where the K shell is directly exposed to the environment, and
hence to collisions, a Mills catalyst with m=2.
IOW if it can absorb 54.7 eV from an x-ray, then I see no reason
why it cannot absorb the same amount of energy from a hydrino.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/