Think about it.

The energy generated is not meant to power vehicles.
It is meant to power the traffic systems that driver's
utilise.

The energy costs of operating a vehicle are not just
the cost of filling the gas tank or recharging
a fuel cell or battery.

These costs are born by municipal governments, which
in turn are born by local taxpayers ... you do the math.

Harry

Michel Jullian wrote:

> "Q1. Doesn't the ramp just steal pennies from our petrol tanks?
>
> A1. The ramp is designed to be situated in parts of the roadway where
> vehicles are having to slow down anyway, for example on downhill
> gradients, when approaching traffic lights or roundabouts as well as
> being used to replace sleeping policemen and traditional traffic
> calming measures. In the these situations, the kinetic energy of the
> car is being dissipated into heat (i.e. through the braking system)
> anyway; the ramp at this point scavenges a degree of kinetic energy
> as the car passes over it, but this is far less than is lost through
> other mechanisms."Harry, this "technology" is ridiculous, and so is the
> argument above, as hybrid and fully electric cars feature kinetic energy
> recuperation already.Michel

>>> for the first 0.088 feet or 1.056 inches of initial pothole width.(not