Stephen A. Lawrence wrote:

> Rhong Dhong wrote:
>> Here's what I've been able to glean from their
site.

>> It is self-powered. There is no input.
>
> No it's not.

Right. The ceo has said he does not know the source of
the energy.

It isn't anything obvious, so maybe it is something
like Frank Grimer's gamma atmosphere. Whatever it is,
it just goes on and on and on, even to powering a
550bhp motor.

> This makes no sense, really.  If they had something
that really
poured
> out far more power than it consumed, how much
"testing" would
they need
> to do to verify that it worked?

The testing was done early on to eliminate the
possibility of a measurement error. As I understand
it, the testing since then has been to make it more
efficient.

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com