Vortexians;

It is my pleasure to inform you about a reported investigation of NASA. According to Richard Hoagland of www.enterprisemission.com , a memo has been issued ordering various NASA, JPL, and university officials have been ordered to produce memos regarding their failure to release information to the public. Richard continued by mentioning that the photos on NASA websites are encrypted in a new format, JPG 2000, which is expensive to purchase, and prevents the sort on creative image processing that his group has done with previous photos.

I've known about this BS for 25+ years, and it just burns me that there was nothing that I, or any of the supporters of the Enterprise Mission could do about it. Apparently this change of events is a result of the Democratic take over of the congress.

I'm thinking that I should write a letter to Ms Polozi thanking her for this. I think I'll suggest that she have a researcher look into the Brown Nuclear Battery. Paul Brown claimed that the output energy exceeded the input by 25,000 times. All working models of the BNB were loaded on rockets and sent into the outer reaches of the solar system. OTOH, the last I heard, they were still working.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---