Hi Richard,
[snip]
>BlankHowdy Terry,
>
>The theme for using a "spark plug" firing at frequency speeds approaching the
>resonant frequency of water is to an attempt to combine two functions. One is
>to apply an electric current path surrounding the water vortex and also
>interrupt the current path so as to replicate a ultrasonic transducer and
>frequency generator..   a model A spark coil and a boom box effect with
>adjustable frequency. Hopefully achieve an electronic " tuning fork" that
>causes a resonance in the vortex.. hmmm! Add to that little tidbit ... a
>series of Neodym magnets in a spiral array fixed in a section of pipe ahead or
>behind the pipe section housing the spiral spring electrodes and we may
>generate some O3 or O isotopes..
[snip]
You may not need such a heavy duty spark generator. Instead of trying to
generate sparks at the requisite frequency, whatever you think it is, why not
just adjust the resonance of the tank circuit to match it instead? IOW, let each
spark generate lots of high frequency oscillations? Just as in old spark gap
radio transmitters.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/