Hi,
[snip]
>--- Ken Shoulders has added a recent note entitled,
>"Electric Charge (non)-Conservation" to his site at:
>
>http://www.svn.net/krscfs/
>
>"Using EVO methods, charge can be transported across
>great distances and through numerous barriers without
>either having to account for a return current loop or
>unwanted charging of the source. The
>transported charge is found only on the object the
>very penetrating black EVO is awakened within by
>becoming adequately excited during transit. If the
>black EVO is not excited adequately, there are
>indications that the charge it was composed of
>disappears from our cognizance, if not completely."

What bothers me about this is the charge left behind. If the charge on the
electrons truly disappears, then what about the remaining charge on ions from
which they were initially removed?

BTW this reminds me of the T.T. Brown story about the ship welding equipment,
where the entire environment "went dark". Sounds like they might have either
been in an EVO, or both that situation and EVOs share the property that they
alter the ability of the aether to transport light - or perhaps more accurately
to transport electric/magnetic force. If the latter, then rather than the charge
actually being missing, perhaps the charge on the EVO stopped affecting
Shoulders' measuring equipment. Besides, that would also mean that the charges
would no longer "feel" one another's presence, explaining their ability to stick
together.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/