Hi,
[snip]
>On 12/26/06, Hoyt A. Stearns Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>
>>
>> I think the COP is infinite (nothing goes in).
>
>Nothing goes in; but, if they are measuring generated power and not
>net power, then their output is not 550 hp.  We need more information.
>
>Terry

I think the generated power *is* the net power. AFAIK, the feedback is in the
form of internal mechanical energy, which means that only the net is externally
detectable (though I believe there are several models, and this may not be true
of all of them).

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/