Hi,
[snip]
>BlankRobin wrote..
>What do you think of this:- http://www.aquasonics.com/tech.html ?
>

>http://www.h2ovap.com/annual-report.php?atnavid=2

They mention that aquasonics couldn't quite get the process to work, and I get
the general impression that perhaps the water contains a little more TDS than
they would prefer, so that it becomes more applicable to heavily contaminated
water where a slight residue is acceptable.

>http://ezekielproject.org/desalinate.shtml
>
>Howdy Robin,
>
>Depends on what will happen now.. lloks ike Aquasonics was acquired by h2ovap.
>
>Notice Ezekiel project mentions an Australian project.. how is it going ?

Not certain which project he is referring to but this would be my best guess:-
http://www.water-technology.net/projects/perth/

>The problem with this process appears to be the same problem at Carslbad
>Caverns.. scraping carbonates off the walls takes all the fun out of work.

Just connect an ultrasound generator to the metal for a few seconds, and it will
shatter the scale crystals, so that they can easily be washed off.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition provides the motivation,