BlankHarvey wrote..
Likewise the same twilight zone  episodes can happen
when we deal with resonant voltage rises in time:
compare the time periods where they came from relative
to each other as occurs in 120 three phase production
of electrical impulses, and the results that can be
seen when those impulses are used to create resonant
voltage rises individually, and the end comparing of
those resonant voltage rises against each other/

What the time laws say is that time must be shared
equally and divided. And that in this division the
circle of time will always add to 360 degrees when
divided three ways. But the second factor of voltage
amplification present in resonant voltage rise shows
that in mutual inductance of resonant elements, the
measured differnce between each of these voltage rises
in time with measurement to the other shows a circle
well expnaded to some 400 degrees, when a circle is
only possible with 360. 13 meters were used to show
that effect, and I am glad to have pointed it out.

Howdy Hardy,

Watching the LCD screen of a Fluke Inc. test meter measuring 3 phase power and
voltage under various loads gives visible evidence.

Perhaps that is why they call it a fluke.

Richard