On Thursday 25 January 2007 15:53, Mark Goldes wrote:
> Vo,
>
> The prototype seems to be real. However, it does not seem to be a simple
> device to mass produce, as it depends on special ferrofluids and what may
> prove to be Hg, as a second liquid used separately in this system. If it is
> Hg, the toxicity and difficulty of obtaining sufficient quantities may
> severely limit production.
>
> However, as with the Steorn work, we have no first hand knowledge
> whatsoever. The comments above reflect a look at a sketchy website:
> www.energyfromair.com/beijing/Wang3a.files/slide0002.htm
>
> The theory put forward by the inventors associate seems to be very far off
> base.
>
> However, it appears other inventors in China who have been attempting to
> develop Over Unity devices are, to some extent at least, being brought into
> a cooperative relationship that may have funding by the Chinese government.
>
> My guess is government scientists are extremely skeptical of the
> theoretical explanation advanced, with good reason, and that may have
> ended, or threatened to end, support.
>
> If they can proceed with building a 5 kW generator and allow academic
> validation, China might become a major player in the production of magnetic
> ZPE conversion systems.
>
> Mark
>
> Magnetic Power Inc.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> From: "OrionWorks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
> >Subject: [Vo]: China -A New Entry in the Magnetic Conversion of Zero Point
> >Energy Has Surfaced!
> >Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:30:33 -0600
> >
> >Vorts,
> >
> >FYI,
> >
> >Some of you might enjoy reading the following short clip recently posted
> >out at zpenergy.com.
> >
> >See:
> >
> >http://www.zpenergy.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2206
> >
> >http://tinyurl.com/3bkvey
> >
> >Perhaps Mark can share with us a little more about the details, that is
> >without stepping on all the pertinent NDAs that I would imagine are in
> >place.
> >
> >Sigh... China trumps again!
> >
> >Regards
> >Steven Vincent Johnson
> >www.OrionWorks.com
> >www.zazzle.com/orionworks

Mark,
The info and webpage on ZPEnergy.com appears to have come from you Mark, and
it also appears that the www.energyfromair.com site is now changed to a plain
announcement in Chinese script characters with one link to a stark page full
of javascript that is hostile to linux browsers but appears to love microsoft
for some reason.  Strange for a country that supports linux publicly over
microsoft, calling it inherently unsecure and not capable of securing in a
proprietary closed source software environment..  It may be that your doubts
are also shared.

Standing Bear