Hi,
[snip]
>God I should read all replies before I answer any. Your are getting close as
>many others have done and just did not click with them. I can not explain
>just how ingrained 1.6Mhz is with our environment and energy interchanges.
[snip]
Ok, lets take this a step further. Say the electron cyclotron frequency forms a
sort of modulation of the Earth's magnetic field, and when the latter passes
through the core of a coil, a link is established which allows the energy from
the electrons in the Van Allen belts to be conducted through the Earth's field
into the core of the coil, and thence into the windings, especially when the
primary of the core is already being stimulated at the same frequency, allowing
a form of resonance to occur.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/