Hi,
[snip]
>BlankDavid Thompson wrote..
>there is no mention of the impending
>slaughter of humans.  Just 11,500 years ago a seemingly natural climate
>change occurred, which wiped out the Wooly Mammoths, Saber Toothed Tigers,
>Giant Ground Sloths, Giant Beavers, and dozens of other species.
>
>Howdy Vorts..
>
>Nope, they ain't all missing. Some are holed up over near Dime Box Texas and
>come to the dance every Friday. Dancing  with a gal like a Wooly Mammoth or a
>Giant Beaver can be  frightening.
>
>Solar warming is caused by an increase in our sun spot activity.
>
>Richard
An increase in Solar radiance may very well be partially to blame, however I
fail to see what that has to do with sun spots. Furthermore sun spots follow an
approximately 11-12 year cycle, and I don't see global warming doing the same.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition provides the motivation,