Jed Rothwell wrote:

There is no consensus among the so-called "hundreds of the world's best civil engineers" and many excellent engineers on or associated with the 9/11 commission had their contrary opinions eliminated from the final report by direct order from Philip Zelikow.

Okay, where are these people? Why have they not published books, and gone on talk shows? I read the newspapers; I would have heard from them by now.

Maybe Fox is you favorite network <g> ?

Fox or "Faux" being the Bush mouthpiece, although that role is a-changin' ...

... and "These people" (echoes of Barbara Bush after Katrina), even if you do not like the opinions of Steve Jones, have published books. Here is a starting point.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/