On 2/20/07, Jones Beene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Senator Max Cleland ~ Former member of the 9/11 Commission . . .

> A good man, but not a structural engineer.

Yes, a good man with enough guts to stand up for injustice where he sees
it -

I'm sorry, but I got a horrible laugh from this.  Max signed my first
PE license with his only working limb (unless his secretary knows
something we don't.)

Jones, it's over.  Get back to saving the world, not condemning the
idiots in power.

I doubt that GWB is more guilty than FDR; besides, it's the
Brotherhood who is in control.  (Have you read Bramley?)

Terry