Well I must say at first I didn't believe it, but when you look at the
evidence the planes were clearly switched.

It starts off with the boarding of some of the flights, there were oddities
with different gates and such, very confusing, the details of one of the
planes was given, it was boarding at 2 different gates, the one it usually
boarded at and another one.
http://911wideopen.com/mirror/twin11-1/twin-11-mod.htm
There were also reports of two of the planes landing safely at an airport,
yes really. (according to the Mayor anyway:
http://www.rense.com/general68/says.htm)

The transponder signals were turned off over an airport and turned back on,
but it would not have been possible for the plane to have pulled off the
flying required for it to be where the signal turns back on.

Then there is the fact that people at the commercial airport would likely
have noticed the modifications (the pod which is clearly visible in all
shots all on the same side).
And then people saw not an airline plane but what they described as a cargo
plane, with no windows, painted up to look like the right flights only not.

Then there is the fact that at least one of the planes meant to have crashed
was found to still be in service. (If I looked hard enough I could find that
article no doubt)

The fact that the crash sites at the Pentagon and Pennsylvania simply didn't
fit, there wasn't a Boeing's wreckage, however there were wreckage parts
that could not have come from a Boeing. (A turbine that some say is the
Honeywell APU but Honeywell says isn't)
The building shows no damage from the wings, jet engines or tail.

People at the Pentagon say they could smell Cordite.
Witnesses reported that debris rain down for minutes after the crash.
Care to calculate how high (and how directly upwards) metal debris would
need to be thrust upwards to rain down for minutes, the photos indeed show
an increase of Debris in latter photos, were Debris being sprinkled from
above? (is the idea that debris can be so high as to take minutes to fall
any less absurd?)

Yes, there were eye witnesses that say a plane hit the Pentagon, but there
were also video cameras which were immediately taken from the hotel across
the road and other locations never to be seen again, there were also other
eye witnesses that gave other accounts.
The employees at the hotel were told never to discuss what they had seen.
(Employees watched the film several times in shock and horror before the
tape was confiscated)

There were ham radio operators that did pick up a transmitter from the WTC
that day which ended after the hits, it was seemingly being used as a
navigation aid, also the infra red laser (not seen by people but picked up
by cameras) is plainly visible, it even projects on the smoke, why else
would someone be projecting an infra red laser normally used for painting
targets at the building?).

They have previously flown large aircraft of such size by wire with no one
on board, successful landings and takeoffs.

Eye witnesses at Pennsylvania say they saw a small white jet hit low objects
before going over a hill followed by the crash.

The pilot of one the of the planes had taken part in a mock attack on the
WTC in the 80's by the Pentagon, quite the co-incidence.

BTW no Arabs were on the flight manifest on the plane that was meant to hit
the pentagon, the autopsy report doesn't bother to invent any either.
http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/02/article_tro.htm

The families of those on the flights indeed reacted differently to other
victims families, for one they don't question the official report, even
though many of the other victims families do, along with at this point in
time a majority of people according to Zogby polls.

Also it is well established that they couldn't have made the calls that were
meant to be have made. (people had experimented and confirmed it)

Watch Loose Change, 2nd edition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WsyEqKQRBY

On 2/22/07, leaking pen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Umm, so, if there were no suicide pilots, who was flying?

--
That which yields isn't always weak.