Terry Blanton wrote:
> Gnorts Vorts!
>
> While some things must remain on the QT, I was reading that TB
> (Bearden, not me) claims that his MEG gets cool when it's pumping
> power.  Would any Vorts care to speculate how an OU device would take
> heat from the environment?
>
> Terry

Hi,

The "how" has been my entire research over the past several years. Presently I'm writing a near atomic scale magnetic simulation program that will not only show people via animation how ambient temperature energy is moved from magnetic material to an appliance, but hopefully the simulation will reveal an efficient method using inexpensive common magnetic cores such as silicon iron.

Can you please quote where Bearden claims the MEG gets cool or perhaps a link to the quote?

Thanks,
Paul Lowrance