Jones Beene wrote:
> If the curious would dump the silly rhetoric, take a moment to visit and
> study the excellent site of Professor Kowalski, they would discover that
> Michel Julian is, shall we opine metaphorically: knee deep into cold
> fusion...<g> ... and we on Vo should be grateful for his expert opinions
> on any related subject, even if we do not agree with them.
>
> http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/

I see nothing silly about seeking truth. If what you say is true then good for you for being direct (saving time) and posting the link. I see Michel Jullian's name throughout threads, and will presume you are correct in that he's working on Cold Fusion and supports "Free Energy" research.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance