thomas malloy wrote:
> Vortexians;
>
> The posting on the Ev Gray motor motivated me to check the link. When I
> noticed that it was Sterling Allen's website, I sent him the email
> below, and recieved the following reply. I have previously posted my
> criticisms of the vaporware merchant Peter Linderman
>
> - no
> - no
>
> Dear Sterling;
>
> Someone posted the link to your Ev Gray Motor page on Vortex-L. Have you
> ever tested a working model? Have you ever seen Peter Linderman build
> any working models?

Hi Thomas,

The following constructive criticism is not directed toward you.

Sterling's wiki is open source for all researchers to display their work. Sterling has very little to do with what's posted on his wiki so long as it's related to the site.

I have not seen any evidence to prove or disprove E.V. Grays motor, but his claims of the motor becoming cold catches my attention. It's worth investigating.

From what I'm seeing Vo dominated by "Glass half empty" people? I've always found "Glass half full" people to have much farther foresight. It's amazing how skeptics and debunkers cannot see the obvious. It's highly unlikely a person will accomplish something they disbelieve.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance