On Friday 23 February 2007 03:11, thomas malloy wrote:
> Zell, Chris wrote:
> >   What conspiracy fans miss is that if all their theories are
> > correct,  it's all futile and irrelevant.  How so?
>
> In the first hour of C to C AM last night Alex Jones of infowars and
> prisonplanet.com was interviewed. I didn't notice any of the conspiracy
> thread mentioning the bombing of the Murrah building, but it's another
> fertile ground for conspiracy theorists. You're right Chris, if what
> people like Alex say is true you might as well kiss your liberties
> goodbye. I think that G-d confounds their plans, for the time being.

Hate to chew on Murrah any more than it already has been already, but
there is something about the wreckage pictures of that building that has
always struck me as odd.  Nobody seems to notice it, certainly not publicly
nor in any of the monopoly media.  As a civil engineer, it seems singularly
odd to see how thin the floor membranes were in that building.  Also there
appears other design insufficiencies that I recall noticing but no longer
remember clearly as this happened sometime ago.  At the time that this
happened and the pictures came out, it certainly appeared that if this
building had not been blown up, it may have fallen down on its own one
fine sunny day.  Without any more warning than the 'middle eastern
looking men' reportedly fleeing the scene gave their victims.  Yeah, I for
one doubt that we would do this to our own as some of our so called
investigative ministries would have us believe.   And there were reports
in the early hours after this happened concerning these foreigners.
Unless of course the gov did the deed themselves to collect the insurance,
but then all of our pols claim to be honorable men, and honorable men
would never countenance the 'collateral damage' deaths of innocent
babies and old people trying to collect a widows mite in order to survive
their old age at least one more month now, would they;   and do this just
so a budget would balance for yet another civil service empire builder
hoping to make his GS-14 into a GS-15, would they?