From: John Berry

> And yet you [Mr. Lawrence] basically consider that anyone who believe
> in it or questions SR/GR to be a crank. I consider anyone willing to
> cast aside the best most logical and evidence supported theory (which
> has no evidence against it unlike SR) without even giving it
> consideration a crank,

Hear ye, hear ye, the honoral Judge OrionWorks is now in session.

Let me see if I got this right.

It has been alleged that Mr. Lawrence inferred that Mr. Berry , is a
"crank."

This upsets Mr. Berry and he complains about being called a "crank."

When confronted, Mr. Lawrence at first denies the fact that he _personally_
called Mr. Berry a "crank".

Mr Berry reveals written text (evidence) that appears to contradict Mr.
Lawrence's contention that he never _personally_ called Mr. Berry a "crank."

Mr. Lawrence ponders the evidence presented by Mr. Berry and eventually
publicly admits to Mr. Berry that he indeed _did_ call Mr. Berry a "crank."
Mr. Lawrence publicly apologies to Mr. Berry for calling him a "crank."

At this point I was about award Mr. Berry the total sum of one dollar to be
paid by Mr. Lawrence for restitution for Mr. Berry's personal pain and
suffering for being called a "crank" by Mr. Lawrence.

But before I even get a chance to hand down my sentence Mr. Berry now
proceeds to infer that Mr. Lawrence is now a "crank" because he has cast
aside "...the best most logical and evidence supported theory..." that this
conclusion infers that Mr. Lawrence is himself a "crank", in Mr. Berry's
eyes.

Well, I think Mr. Berry, should now pay ME (the honorable judge OrionWorks)
a dollar for having to listen to his wining. As for Mr. Lawrence, he has
already paid his fine.  There are precious few in this world who are capable
of publicly admitting their mistakes and then make attempts to redress the
situation. Here's a suggestion for Mr. Berry. In lieu of paying ME (the
honorable judtge OrionWorks) a dollar I wish he would instead address his
own flaws, which I would assure him he DOES possess, and instead get down to
more important discussion of addressing the different scientific/theoretical
perspectives that appear to exist between he and Mr. Lawrence.

Good thing the honorable Judge OrionWorks is not professionally licensed
judge.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com