SUBJECT: Judge OrionWorks: Public apology to Mr. Berry

The honorable judge OrionWorks has just called an emergency session.

I must make a public apology to Mr. John Berry for accidentally confusing his
name with that of Mr. David Thompson.

Please replace Mr. "Berry" with Mr. "Thompson" with my comments below.

Like I said, good think the honorable judge OrionWorks is NOT a professionally
licensed judge.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com