Hi,
[snip]
>Loud Explosion effect similar to hypothesized scalar
>interferometry. Ravenna(Portage Co Ohio) Military
>arsenal near epicenter; Folks near center not
>experience shock wave but outwards from center shock
>wave evident at 3.6 on Richter scale.
[snip]
I suspect this may actually have been a meteorite strike. As they come through
the atmosphere at supersonic speeds they should create a huge sonic boom,
followed by a small Earthquake as they impact.

The same thing happened where I live a couple of years ago. They reported a
tremor of 2.5 on the Richter scale in the news, but no one mentioned the
meteorite.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition (capitalism) provides the motivation,
Cooperation (communism) provides the means.